Modakafusp Alfa (TAK-573)
Targeted Next Generation Interferon Solid Tumors, Multiple Myeloma
TAK-573 is an investigational CD38 targeted immunoglobulin G4 (lgG4) genetically fused with an attenuated interferon alpha in-licensed from Teva
- TAK-573 utilizes CD38, a clinically validated target in multiple myeloma, to deliver potent anti-tumor activity of IFNα directly to multiple myeloma cells
- IFNα-signalling mediated cytokine expression and release act as a chemoattractant for immune cells to the tumor microenvironment
- CD38-expressing cells of the innate and adaptive immune system also respond with IFN-signalling mediated release of cytokines and activation
A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of TAK-573 as a Single Agent in Patients With Refractory Multiple Myeloma
An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of TAK-573 in Adult Patients With Metastatic Solid Tumors
1. Pogue S, et al. PLoS One. 2016;11:e0162472.
2. Bi, et al. IMW 2019 Poster 648.
Takeda Live Chat
On exiting, all chat history will be cleared